Pages

Saturday 5 March 2011

A GOOD SUMMER WEAR

                                                       A GOOD SUMMER WEAR
 I have gotten a gigantic designers approach with less blueprint,I used to be a student,who had nothing,because of my background,but with time,I discovered that the state in which I’m in could change to the break of the new dawn,I processed some meaningful ideas,I practicalized by being the subject.                  
      I made sure I wore some cloths which were quite different from what the others wore.By my survey,I discovered that when I’m me,that’s only when I succeed,some of the types of design which I design were all reflecting to the craziest wears that I had,with neutral colors making the dominance to match with my mood,there are white,black,orange,milk color,etc,with blue,black and brown colors for trousers.with brown shoes and flat palms of any desired color for warm days.
      After a little while,I got attracted to everybody I came across ,and some of my colleague admired me.with all this it became a source of inspiration for the discovery of a resourceful business that would stand its ground for times to come.            
                                                                         SOME OF THE STEPS
1.wear white/black t-shirt to match with a blue jeans,with a brown Italian/Nigerian made palms of your choice. 
2.Walk with black jeans with an orange shirt with brown 4*4timberland*Colette,on a bright day you could become the centre of attraction to everyone,for the ladies a good white/red blouse with cool fitted black jeans and a low pretty palms for summer,which would bring out the godess preview in them.              
3.Why not try a milk colored blouse with a 1950 blue dirty jeans to match.                                                            Get more tips soon.                                                                                                                                                                Go to any of the your summer shops to pick your favorites(Hermes,Chanel,Cartier,Gucci,Dior,Vuitton,Prada,etc) 
                                                                                                                                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment